Standon Charity Swish
Ladies come & join us for an evening of Swishing your clothes, costume jewellery, shoes & handbags
- Friday 11th May 2012
- at Standon Village Hall, Standon, Herts SG11
To ‘swish’ means to ‘swap’
The DRESS DOCTOR—Jo Poole http://www.thedressdoctor.co.uk will be with us offering tips of how to make the most of your newly exchanged items.
Tickets are £10 each to include a drink & nibbles on arrival
All profits will be shared between Rosie Addenbrookes & The Isabel Hospice
So what is a Swish?
We all have an item or two in our wardrobes, either brand new with the tags, or worn once, pre-loved or vintage, but no longer what you want. Women worldwide love ‘new’ clothes but without spending constantly. So the swish—or clothes exchange—was born.
Rules of the Rail:
1) Everyone must bring at least one item (and up to 5) of quality clothing
2) You will have half an hour to browse before the swish opens.
3) No item may be claimed before the swish opens.
4) As soon as the swish is declared open, everyone may take what they want.
5) Remember no scratching, spitting or fighting!
On the night we will also have a RAFFLE (Drawn 16th June) & LICENCED BAR; TASTER TREATMENTS & more
Tickets in advance only : available from: Kim M. 07843 574803 & Sue M. 07976 150408 email: info@eKuiLibriuM.com
Profits shared equally between The Rosie Addenbrookes & The Isabel Hospice
"They helped me set realistic goals, with challenging yet achievable milestones"