Are you looking for the benefits of personal training benefits – inspiration, focus, motivation – but want to exercise outdoors in a group- then join our sessions!
Our group outdoor fitness sessions are designed to encourage personal responsibility for your health, fitness and wellbeing but with expert guidance on hand and a whole lotta fun in the mix too!
Join one or all of our groups that run to coincide with school terms to offer you a cost effective solution to making time for you.
Simply email us at info@eKuiLibriuM.com to secure your space – all our sessions are sold by the half term in advance, to encourage participation, progression and accountability – turn up and use them or lose them.
Our Winter schedule is as follows:
- Mondays RUN CIRCUIT- meet outside the studio – 0915 for a 0930 sharp start £5 a session – 5 weeks this half term : 14th/21st/28th January 4th and 11th February. £25 for the half term in advance.
- Wednesdays -RUN CLUB – meet outside Wodson Park centre in Ware – 0915 for a 0930 sharp start £2 a session - 5 weeks this half term: 16th, 23rd, 30th January, 6th & 13th February, plus £1 centre fee a week. £10 for the half term in advance.
BOOK your spaces in advance – email us now email@example.com and take the next step to improved fitness.
Get a friend to book and name you – and you will save 25% of the block or terms cost.
What goes on in the sessions?
RUN CLUB – we run on and off road – again in all weathers. The group is mixed ability and we use lots of techniques to keep the group together, including loop backs, whistles and intervals. It’s not just about ‘going out for a run’ we try to mix it up with bits to stretch you and improve your ability and confidence. Wear appropriate clothes and trainers. There is a nominal weekly £1 access fee for using Wodson Park facilities/parking. Please ensure you bring this each week – or have a membership with them. Please attend with minimal personal effects (bags/wallets etc) as we go off site.
RUN CIRCUIT – this session will help everyone improve their general fitness. The session be split 50/50 running and bodyweight exercises that strengthen your body for running and other cardiovascular sports. Whatever your sport you will enjoy this. If you are a novice runner this will also help you to build confidence.
All sessions will include the appropriate warm up and cool down. All sessions will last 1 hour. Men & women welcome; 18+
MONDAY’s are outside our studio on Foxholes Farm - free car parking and a fab farm shop on site too!
WEDNESDAY sessions will meet at WODSON PARK in Wadesmill Road Ware, Hertfordshire SG12 0UQ Wodson Park have a CRECHE available in which you can place your child safely on the day (additional charges apply)
- All sessions will start at promptly! Be there parked and ready to go!
- We will run on tarmac, trail, mud (at times!) and in all weathers so please dress accordingly.
- Bring water to drink at the end; a sweat towel and or mat if required.
As official UK Athletics leaders in running our groups are also listed on the Run England website – please take 5 mins to sign up and join the site for lots of freebies! http://www.runengland.org/groups.asp?section=93§ionTitle=Local+running+groups
"They helped me set realistic goals, with challenging yet achievable milestones"